hey guys if you ever feel down on yourself just remember there was a study that showed that 95% of blogs are abandoned after 120 days and you are still here
you beat the odds guys
proud of u
Thalia. 18. Sam's Town, USA.
Time Lady. Hunter. Beatlemaniac. Witch. Citizen Erased. Pirate. Friend of the ABC. Consulting Detective. Aspiring Writer.
I am human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does.
my background is my current obsession
my many hobbies include procrastination and seeing the stars reflect in the reservoir
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
The person I reblogged this from has a quality blog and I recommend you all follow them
my laptop is warmer than my heart
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
once when i was little i gave my mum a bowl full of buttons and she got really into pretending it was real food. when she asked me ‘is it soup?’, i turned around, and with the most disapproving glare just went ‘no. it’s buttons’.
do you ever wonder how many tourist photos you’re in the background of
This was my chemistry professor.
d e a d
I think I just peed my pants.
What an inspiration
the language of her soul
with no apology
is a feared entity.
novel idea: what if your physical characteristics were based on your personality and state of mind
like you could have a beautiful person who is whole and good but then is congratulated for it and gets cocky and becomes haggard and grey
or an awful ugly person who made a lot of mistakes and committed crimes and then in prison develops a longing to be loved and needed and bam- his body changes
and a wife knows her husband did something awful when he comes home with a new birthmark or his eyes just dont look right
bringing a whole new meaning to the phrase “look me in the eye”
when u ask ur mom for fast food and she says yes and asks what u want